The Russian River corridor has historically been a place that has attracted vacationers from around the world. With award winning vineyards, water sports, fishing, golfing, beautiful redwoods and a relaxed lifestyle, the Russian River is a fantastic place to live and play! Unfortunately, homes built along the river have many special issues you want to be aware of before making the investment.
- Is the property in a flood zone?
- Is the land protected by ordinances such as the Riparian or Scenic Corridor restrictions?
- Can you have a vacation rental?
- What are the road conditions you should know about?
- Is the structure legal non-conforming?
- Does the building record reflect what is built?
These are the kinds of questions our experienced former Sonoma County Code Enforcement Officer and ICC Certified Code Enforcement and Property Maintenance Inspector can help you answer.